The sports school aims to...
- Give all children the opportunity to try a wide selection of sports, at a low cost. This facilitates for the children to find their favourite activity.
- Offer its activities to all children, independent of background etc.
- Offer all children the basic allround exercise needed for future excellence in any sport.
- Work against the development towards too much organisation, formality, and goal-orientation in children's sports.
- Offer all children challenges, stimulation, development, self-esteem and joy through sports!
- Offer the children the opportunity to play and have fun, while developing their cooperation, motor skills and intrapersonal skills, mutual respect etc.
- Let the individual child test and develop its physical, social, emotional and intellectual resources through play activities.
- Improve the self-esteem and self-conscience of all children.
- Give the children 45 minutes of play, joy, togetherness and positive experience every week.